Long-lasting, creamy BlushSense with SenePlex® Complex provides the perfect touch of color. Blend together to customize shades or use separately to highlight, define, contour the cheeks and frame your fabulous visage.
BlushSense incorporates the same SenePlex® Complex proprietary formulation and advanced color technology as the MakeSense Foundation with SenePlex.
The Science Behind the Product
BlushSense adds another layer of protection, nourishment, and beauty to your face. Made with long-lasting color technology, it is water-resistant and blends beautifully with any shade of MakeSense Foundation with SenePlex for a natural look. BlushSense with SenePlex should last anywhere between 4 to 18 hours, depending on how it is applied and each individual’s body chemistry.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
BlushSense is made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- SenePlex Complex – Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Cymbidium Grandifloum (Orchid) Flower Extract – a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free radical protection and maximum moisturization.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate) – Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells. in.
- Retinyl Palmitate – Retinyl Palmitate – It is fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis.
- Yeast Extract – a source of folic acid (a member of the vitamin B complex) that aids in formation of new healthy tissues and promotes new cell formation.
- Glucosamine HCL – enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.
- Propylene Glycol – organic compound used as a ‘carrier’ or ‘holder’ of active ingredients that also softens skin.
Ingredients: Deionised Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Ethanol SDA 40B, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone (and) C30-45 Olefin, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Benzoic Acid, Diazolidinyl Synthetic Urea, Synthetic Urea(Carbamide), Algae Extract, Orchis Morio (Orchid) Extract, Yeast Extract , Glucosamine HCL, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).
Apply a small amount of BlushSense onto the cheek area, using either a make-up brush or sponge. Dot BlushSense color first near hair line at a space even with top of cheekbone; blend on top of cheek bone forward towards center of face and downward into apple of cheek; stopping just short of two finger widths to your nose and no lower than bottom of nose length. Use to create a sun-kissed, healthy glow in other areas of the face. BlushSense shades are removed by using liquid Fooops SenseCosmetics Color Remover.